Monday, June 17, 2013

Chasing Funds in the Non-Profit World


Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to share with you the wealth of knowledge and the unexpected humour that comes with fundraising. (Yes, if you work in the field of fundraising, you’re bound to run into many myths that make you laugh.) I am in no way considered a professional nor do I claim this to be the blog of all best answers. It is, however, a space for me to share thoughts and methods that have worked for me in the non-profit sector, specifically around fundraising, capacity building and volunteer engagement. There may be some giggles and chuckles along the way.

Hopefully a couple reads of content will encourage you to fundraise more successfully and in turn, have the ability to develop programs to meet your organization or community’s needs. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you continue reading!

- The Fund Chaser  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on today's blog post. I welcome all opinions, suggestions and feedback--both good and bad--because frankly, fundraisers are desensitized to negativity. Thank you for reading!